- 30 Volts
- Solid Copper Conductor
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Insulated Singles
- Overall High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (PE) Jacket
- Nylon Rip Cord
- RoHS Compliant
- Direct Burial Rated
- Pro-Line’s Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable is for use in direct burial applications for wiring of central control systems, field controls, and solenoid valves as specified in the National Electrical Code.
- Primary installations include connection of solenoid valves with controllers on residential, electrically controlled irrigation systems
- Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable is listed for direct burial and may be used at temperatures not to exceed 60°C
- Voltage for all applications is 30 volts
STANDARDS AND REFERENCES
Pro-Line’s Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of the following standards and specifications:
- ASTM – (All applicable standards)
- VW-1 – Flame Test
- FT1 – Flame Test
- UL – Underground Golf Course Sprinkler System Cable
Pro-Line’s Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable is available in 18 AWG solid copper, with multi-conductor constructions of 2 through 25 conductors. The product uses polyvinyl chloride (PVC) insulated singles. The overall jacket consists of a high molecular weight polyethylene (PE) with a nylon rip cord.
WEIGHTS, MEASUREMENTS AND PACKAGING
Conductors shall be UL-Listed Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable for underground golf course sprinkler systems with a direct burial rating. Conductos shall be suitable for operation at 30 volts as specified in the National Electrical Code. Conductors shall be annealed solid copper, insulated with PVC, and jacketed with PE. Multi-Conductor Irrigation Cable shall be PRO-LINE WIRE & CABLE or approved equal.